The purpose of this site is to share the Gospel as classical Anglicanism has received it, to explore the Christian faith from a classical Anglican perspective, and to give glory to God through His Son Jesus Christ. Discussion, debate, and even strong disagreement is welcome, so long as a few simple rules are followed.
1) Ad hominem attacks are not ok and they will be removed without warning.
2) All people are welcome to participate in the discussion here, including Christians from other traditions and even atheists. That said, if you are not an Anglican, keep in mind that you are a guest here and treat others as you would expect your own guests to treat you. Likewise, Anglicans who post ought to treat others with absolute hospitality and generosity, “for thereby some have entertained angels unawares” (Hebrews 13:2).
3) Stay on topic. That can be difficult sometimes, as many of the posts here deal with complicated subjects, but try not to wander too far into territory that is not part of the topic at hand. And absolutely, under all circumstances, no trolling.
4) Anonymous posting is ok, but please use the same pseudonym so that people can follow you.
5) Before posting, remember James 1:26 – “If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person’s religion is worthless.”